- [Senior] Mobile Developer (m/w), Cologne/Remote Download PDF
- Creative Director Art (m/w), Cologne Download PDF
- Digital Designer (m/f) Download PDF
- Senior UX Designer (m/f), Cologne Download PDF
- 3D Unity / Unreal Developer (m/w), Hamburg Download PDF
- 3D Unity / Unreal Developer (m/w), Cologne Download PDF
- Backend Developer (m/w), Cologne/Remote Download PDF
- Intern Creative SysAdmin / Engineer (m/w) Hamburg Download PDF
- Web Development (m/f), Cologne/Remote Download PDF
- Senior Art Director Digital (m/f), Cologne Download PDF
- New Business Manager (m/w), Cologne or Hamburg Download PDF
- Frontend Web Development (m/f), Hamburg Download PDF
- WebGL Development (m/w), Hamburg Download PDF
- Internship Digital Design (m/f), Hamburg Download PDF
- Internship Interactive Development (m/f), Hamburg Download PDF
- Account / Project Manager (m/f) Download PDF
- Internships (m/f) Download PDF
- Unsolicited applications Download PDF
You’ve come to the right place.
Here you will find our current job vacancies. We are looking to recruit applicants who fully identify with our objectives and the work that we do. Which doesn't mean that you have to agree with us on everything. On the contrary: we want you to show us that you can provide us with new inspiration and that you will be an asset to our team, both professionally and personally.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
What to expect
Our team of creatives and specialists work very passionately on their projects and love solving challenges down to the last detail. Before starting work we sit down together to define the objectives and specifics of every project.
Here every employee is given a large amount of freedom to realise their potential and independently carry out their work. This is important for ensuring the flow of new ideas and giving our projects a personal touch. On the other hand, no one here expects to be taken by the hand either.
We organise ourselves into small project teams in which every individual, depending on their particular talents and skills, can contribute ideas and take on responsibilities. A classic structure consisting of creative directors and management, which could hold back the teams in their development, does not exist here.