Demodern is looking for working students who can support us in our QA process. As a permanent part of a team, you will support your new colleagues by systematically testing created experiences. This includes testing user flows as well as creating test scenarios based on input from customers and UX and development experts. The projects to be tested can be tested on common hardware (PC with browser + mobile phone) from home, but our device lab in our office in Cologne-Ehrenfeld is always available.
It is important for us to find a person who wants to actively work on improving the stability and quality of our projects. A structured way of working, as well as business fluent communication in English (gladly also German) are basic requirements. We are looking for support as a working student or student assistant.
- Structured way of working
- Ability to communicate test results clearly and comprehensibly
- Extensive experience with PC and/or Apple systems
- Extensive experience in using mobile phones (Android and/or iOS)
- Experience with 3D environment (e.g.: games)
- Interest in new technologies
- Commitment and team spirit
- Nice to have: experience in using Confluence and Jira
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com