Demodern is looking for an experienced Art Director Digital (m/w/d) to professionally strengthen the design and creative team in Hamburg. As (Senior) AD Digital you are responsible for the design, the creative vision and the consistently high quality of our customer projects. That means you have a great deal of creative power and ability to translate our customers' individual needs into functional and inspiring interactive applications. Projects involve digital installations, retail concepts, event appearances, apps and AR as well as VR applications. As Art Director you create unseen, visual- and interaction designs and principles – always in close collaboration with UX, 3D and development.
The (Senior) AD Digital at Demodern controls the design work of an entire team and communicates ideas to the team and the customer. Very good communication skills are therefore required.
- Creation of engaging, inspiring and user-oriented communication
- Translation of ideas and wireframes into independent and animated designs
- Developing looks and art-directing the 3D production in collaboration with 3D artists
- Guide and lead a project design team
- Ensuring the quality standard and a consistently good design
- Creation of design grids, design guidelines or even visual identities
- Consulting and support of the entire project process, from brainstorming to production
- Maintaining the individual style and design guidelines of our customers
- Taking on an active role in the development of the design work of the studio
- 4+ years of design experience in a digital design agency
- Proven relevant participation in successful digital projects
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Speed, efficiency, liability and very good knowledge of common design tools
- A simple and clear communication style, also in English
- Ability to collaborate and integrate UX, strategy, 3D, engineering and management.
- Visionary thinking and in-depth knowledge of brainstorming, design processes and innovative technologies