We are looking for a talented backend developer (m/w/d) to support our work in backend development.
We do not develop "internet appearances", but solutions that fascinate, move and impress the end user, be it on the desktop, mobile, console, an installation or what else comes to mind. We offer you a job in which you never stop learning and in which you can experience your fascination with the digital-creative world together with our team of screen and motion designers, designers and developers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application with work samples, presentation of the salary and the possible entry date.
- Strong sense of quality, security and performance.
- Passionate about writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code and actively improving existing code base
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-manage projects and work within deadlines
- Focused on usability and user centric design
- Experienced with working in an agile environment (SCRUM, XP)
- A team player who is also able to take the lead on a project from idea to deployment
- Excited and curious about learning new technologies, as well as sharing of ideas and collaborating
- 3+ years of backend experience
- Usage of node.js in production
- Design, documentation and development of APIs (REST / GraphQL)
- Ability to turn requirements into a coherent data model
- Databases (PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB, etc.)
- Integration of third party APIs and cloud services
Nice to have:
- Additional languages (like Typscript, Python, Go, …)
- Realtime Communication (Websockets / WebRTC)
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Docker / Terraform / Kubernetes
- Cloud environments like AWS / Azure / GCP