We are looking for a Lead 3D Artist (m/f/d) with at least 4-6 years of professional experience to to strengthen and guide our ambitious and talented team in Hamburg. We offer you a job where you can share your fascination and passion for digital experiences and applications with our team of screen, motion and UX designers and 3D developers.
Please send your application with samples of your work, salary expectations and a possible starting date to: email@example.com.
Skills and Requirements:
- You have excellent experience in the standard asset creation pipeline: High-poly modelling, retopology, UV mapping, texture baking and texture painting.
- You are very experienced in integrating 3D models into realtime engines such as Unreal and Unity, as well as lighting and material creation in the game engine.
- You have extensive knowledge with PBR texturing workflows and light baking.
- You have good skills in creating realistic and stylised textures.
- You are very good at developing and implementing different styles and themes.
- You can dynamically adapt our workflows to current projects.
- You are comfortable interpreting 2D concept drawings and references into accurate 3D models.
- You have very good communication skills and the ability to deliver high quality work in a timely manner.
- You are very good at planning teams in a structured way and always have an eye on the general organisation.
- Maya, Max, C4D, Blender e.g. Brush
- Substance Painter, Photoshop, Mari or others
- VRay or Arnold
- Experience in controlling external service provider
- Unity, Unreal Engine