We are looking for a 3D Generalist (m/w/d) with at least 2-3 years of professional experience to join our ambitious and dynamic team. We offer you a job where you can share your fascination and passion for digital experiences and applications together with our team of screen, motion and UX designers and 3D developers.
Please sendyour meaningful application with work samples, salary expectations as well as indication of the possible starting date. Please send your application via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- extensive experience creating high and low poly models of hard surface models
- experience integrating 3D models into real-time engines such as Unreal and Unity, as well as lighting and creating materials in the game engines
- extensive knowledge with PBR texturing workflows and light baking
- be able to dynamically adapt workflows to current projects
- the ability to create realistic and stylized textures in Substance Painter
- the ability to develop and implement different styles and themes
- very good written and spoken German or English skills
- strong communication skills and the ability to implement high quality work in a set timing
Experience with the following software:
- Maya, Max, C4D, Blender or
- VRay oder Arnold Substance Painter
- Experience in managing external service providers
- Unity, Unreal Engine
- Classic 2D art und design skills