We are looking for a friendly, creative DevOps Engineer who is familiar with a variety of operating systems, development environments, deploy and monitoring tools and enjoys tweaking them to the max, experimenting with them and collaborating with our team of experienced developers
You´ll be responsible for optimizing our internal development, hosting and deployment processes for web and installations. You bundle app experience with infrastructure rollout know-how.
We know that great DevOp Engineers are great learners so you don’t need to check all checkboxes.
But there is experience you need and technology you should be familiar with
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure for setting up and managing cloud environments.
- Proficiency in containerization technologies like Docker and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes for deploying and managing containerized applications.
- Knowledge of database management systems like PostgreSQL, MySQL, or others.
- Experience with disaster recovery and backup strategies, including backup and restore procedures, replication, and failover mechanisms.
- Understanding of networking concepts, protocols, and security best practices, including firewalls, SSL/TLS, and encryption.
- Familiarity with monitoring and logging tools built into AWS and Azure, such as AWS CloudWatch and Azure Monitor.
- Knowledge of cloud security best practices, including identity and access management (IAM), encryption, and security groups in AWS and Azure.
We would love you to bring:
- a very good understanding of Agile and DevOps principles, practices, and methodologies for promoting collaboration, automation, and continuous improvement in software development and operations
There is a lot of reasons to work with us. Here are some:
- We'll keep you up to date with insights into innovative and disruptive new technologies
- You will work with a highly qualified and sociable team
- We support a diverse, open and international company culture
- You will work with state-of-the-art software and equipment
- Your health and wellbeing is a matter of personal importance to us. There are various benefits from sponsored fitness to professional 1:1 coaching
- You decide when you work from home or from our office
Demodern Creative Technologies is a digital agency that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation and create outstanding immersive experiences. Our autonomous teams build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, curiosity meets computer science, self-taught developers mix with seasoned technologists and midlife career changers to learn from and challenge each other.
Join Demodern and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary. Together, we'll create magic.
We'll be happy to hear from you no matter what age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, religion, ideology or disability!