We are looking for a 3D artist with 2-3 years professional experience to strengthen our ambitious and dynamic team. We offer you a job in which you can share your fascination and passion for digital experiences together with our team of screen-, motion- and UX designers and developers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application with work samples, a salary presentation and a possible entry date.
- Extensive experience creating high- and low-poly models of characters, props, and environments.
- Experience integrating models in realtime engines such as Unreal and Unity, as well as lighting and material creation in these engines.
- Familiarity with highpoly to lowpoly baking and PBR texturing workflows.
- Ability to create realistic and stylized textures in Adobe Photoshop.
- Willingness to work across styles and subject matter.
- Very good knowledge of German and English spoken and written.
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce top quality work on a deadline
- Experience with any of the following:
- Blender or Cinema 4D
- Substance Painter or Designer
- Marvelous Designer
- Rigging and animation Skills
- Traditional 2D art skills
- Outsourcing experience
Please send your application along with CV and link to your portfolio.